Hyderabad 10K Run
It’s time to
Bond….Unite…and Run for Hyderabad!
Hyderabad|India|November'2008: The Hyderabad 10K Run being held on
November 30th, 2008 offers a unique platform to celebrate the spirit
and camaraderie of Hyderabadis and usher in a sense of bonding, sportsmanship
and unity amongst all those who participate in it.
The Run has emerged as a brand in its own right and has fuelled a sense of
‘oneness’ amongst the citizens of the city. People from all walks of life,
across age groups and professions participate in this event displaying an
admirable spirit of togetherness and unity. The event also has the active
participation of the city’s leading celebrities and personalities.
It will further fuel the Run’s vision of promoting fitness, health and fun and
placing Hyderabad as one of the ‘ideal cities with a quality lifestyle’ on the
It’s time to Bond….Unite…and Run for Hyderabad!
November 10K and Half Marathon
(21.1 KM) Run:
- Venue: People's Plaza, Necklace Road
- Date: 30th November 2008
- 10K Run starting time: 7 AM
- 10K Run Reporting time: 6 AM
- Half Marathon(21.1 KM) starting time: 6 AM
- Half Marathon Reporting time: 5:30 AM
How to Register:
Registration counters are available for people who wants to register
offline. Below are the registration counters where you can get the BIB and
BIB along with T-shirts. Half Marathon registrations are not available
offline. You have to register only through website for Half Marathon
RFID chips will not be available at Registration
counters, you have to register online to get RFID chip and T-shirt.
Only registrants who has RFID Chip
are eligible for Prize Money.
- Only BIB: Rs. 25
- BIB and T-Shirt: Rs. 125
- BIB with RFID Chip and T-Shirt: Rs. 150 (Only available through
- Apollo Pharmacies
- Fresh @
- Hyderabad Central
- MPM Mall - Big Bazaar - Abids
- Pantaloons - Begumpet
- Medwin Hospitals
- Dinaz Fitness Studio
- Ashoka Metropolitan - Banjara Hills
- If you are an online registrant, You have to collect the
registration kits by submitting the Registration ID or Order ID and
identity card - (which you will find it in your email after completing
the online registration) at People's Plaza, Necklace Road on 28th
& 29th November, 2008. Time: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Your
registration kit contains BIB with RFID Chip.
- If you are an offline registrant and you have registered at
Registration Counters, You don't need to take registration kits, as you
get the BIB and T-Shirts at Registration Counters.
- For Half Marathon you have to report on 30th November,
2008 by 5:30 AM at People's Plaza, Necklace Road.
- For 10K Run you have to report on 30th November, 2008 by
6:00 AM at People's Plaza, Necklace Road.
- The area will be cordoned after 6:00 AM, so reach there before 6:00 AM.
- Water supplies, Ambulances and First Aid Stations will be available
at every 2 KM on the routes.
Reachout's News Bureau