Conference on Women Leadership in city"
Hyderabad|India|January'2009: Dhruva College of Management, Hyderabad, in
partnership with Simmon’s college of Management, Boston, Massachusetts and
Foundation for Futuristic Cities, Hyderabad, India will be hosting a conference
for Women Leaders in Organizations and Society at the Dhruva College of
Management in Medchal on the 10th of January, 2009.
The Conference aims at providing a special forum to present and discuss research
based knowledge among academicians, people from industry and practitioners on
various issues related to women leadership such as enabling factors,
constraining factors and the well being, advancement and presence of women in
organizations and in society. Focus will be laid on the current emerging
markets, with a comparison to the global markets.
- Format: Semi Formal a la CEO Roundtable
- Young leaders from India & Participants from
Simmons School of Management
- Networking opportunity
- Leadership Opportunity in the Corporate and Social
- Competencies required for walking the Global
- Organizational Policies – How are women encouraged
to grow into challenging positions
- Mentoring and Executive learning
- Mend your Mind – Stereotypes & Vox populi
- Balancing – Work , life , fun, health
- Enervating Or Energizing ? How did they do it
- Can I get there ?
Myths / Misconceptions
This is the first
international conference in Dhruva's state-of-the-art new campus in
Medchal-a suburb of Hyderabad.
Reachout's News Bureau